VACANCY: INSUREMED ACCOUNT MANAGER
The company is seeking an Account Manager, for the collective oversight, management and accountability of Key accounts and Underwriters. The role of Account Manager will resume responsibility as the lead point of contact for any and all matters relating to the management of the UMA’s responsibilities to a specific Underwriter.
The Account Manager will report directly to the CEO Insuremed and be responsible for delivery of the following Key Result Areas.
Insuremed Account Manager
Oversight of Operational functions relating to the Account:
- Standard Operating procedures and Service Level Delivery
- Evaluate current business processes and systems
- Efficient System functionality relating to delivery of SOP’s
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency
- Quality Assurance and Compliance to UMA requirements
- Establish and maintain control systems to optimise Quality
Oversight of Member Services relating to the Account:
- Activation, Amendments and Service Delivery of clients linked to the Account
- Group Administration, if and where applicable
- Channel Management, if and where applicable
Oversight of Claims Function related to the Account:
- Claims Administration
- Claims Assessment
- Claims Authorisation
Accountability for Financials related to the Account:
- Efficient D/O Collection and Credit Control
- Management of Commission Reports/Billing statements
- Reporting on all elements of the Account
Joint accountability for Product Management related to the Account
- Feedback and input into Product Development process
- Maintenance and communication of product related issues with Underwriter
- Active involvement during Annual Product Review process
Third Party relationship management
- Ownership and active management of Third party relationships related to the specific Account
- Active management of all queries, communication and interaction with stakeholders of the Key Account
- Active management of relationship and achievement of joint objectives with Distribution partners, directly related to the Account
Although it is expected that desired outcomes will be delivered through a range of people interactions, the Account Manager does not have a people management responsibility.
In order to deliver successfully on the above Result areas, the following are deemed to be the most important requirements.
- Appropriate Tertiary qualification i.e. Degree, Diploma or suitable similar qualification
- A minimum of 5 years related Industry experience, in a Health related environment
- Good understanding of Health Insurance Industry and more specifically Gap Cover market
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with existing Account management or similar experience
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Experience with delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs, across the Sales and Service cycle
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen across all functions and entities
To apply for the below position, send your CV to vacancies@Insuremed.co.za.
Please indicate clearly for which position you are applying for.